To all of our valued patients of Kansas City ObGyn, we want to let you know that we are still OPEN and want to assure you that all necessary precautions for providing a safe environment for our patients and staff is a high priority. In response to COVID-19, we are making the following changes:
Our new office hours effective April 6, 2020 will be Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
- All patients are being screened for temperatures, travel and symptoms related to COVID-19.
- No visitors or children will be allowed at appointments.
- We are following the guidelines of CDC, ACOG and the KDHE.
- We have modified our office setting to ensure that our staff work safely as a team and with our patients.
- We disinfect our office throughout the day, removed our coffee service and magazines.
- Telehealth visits may be available when appropriate.
- Nurse triage will still be available during our office hours.
- Routine calls for refills and appointments will be taken during new office hours of 9am-4pm. Emergent calls after 4pm will be taken by the answering service and referred to the on call physician.
- We may close our office early as circumstances dictate but the answering service will take emergent calls during these times.
- All staff are screened to include a temperature each day.
- We have contacted patients and cancelled appointments for those who would be in a high risk category.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult and unprecedented time. Providing you with quality, compassionate care in a safe environment is of utmost importance to us as we know it’s important to you to continue your medical care.