To all of our valued patients of Kansas City ObGyn, we want to let you know that we are OPEN and want to assure you that all necessary precautions for providing a safe environment for our patients and staff is a high priority. In response to COVID-19, we have made the following changes:
- All patients are being screened for temperatures.
- One adult visitor and children under 9 months of age will be allowed at appointments.
- We are following the guidelines of CDC, ACOG and the KDHE.
- We have modified our office setting to ensure that our staff work safely as a team and with our patients.
- We disinfect our office throughout the day, and have removed our coffee service and magazines.
- Telehealth visits may be available when appropriate. You will be required to verify if your insurance allows these visits.
- Nurse triage will still be available during our office hours.
- All staff are screened to include a temperature each day.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult and unprecedented time. Providing you with quality, compassionate care in a safe environment is of utmost importance to us as we know it’s important to you to continue your medical care.
Concerned about the COVID-19 Vaccine? See ACOG’s statement here.
Office hours are 8:30-5pm. Phone hours are 9:00-4:45pm.